Summer Camp is almost here!
SUMMER CAMP IS ALMOST HERE!!!
KIDS CAMP & JUNIOR HIGH
I must get you pre-registered before June 26th so please see me for a camp form! Kid’s Camp is July 6th-9th with Captain Rex and his crew. Junior High Camp is July 13th-17th and Calvin Caldwell is coming to bring it down for you all! You will absolutely love it kids!!! Parents there is no better place to send your kids than to Church Camp! They will have a blast and you get a few days alone! Click HERE for Camp form to print and bring to me!
SENIOR HIGH CAMP
We saved the best for last in my opinion! Senior High Campers, Pastor Rick Martinez is coming back to MICHIGAN!!! He will knock your socks off! But you can’t wait till the last minute to sign up! Get your forms printed off and ring it to me at church Sunday! If not grab a form from me and get it turned in! I don’t know about you, but camp this year will take us to that next level! I am praying now that students are saved, filled with the baptism of the Holy Spirit and come home set ABLAZE!!!! Print your forms off HERE
DETAILS FOR PARENTS!!!!
July 6-9 July 13-17 July 20-24
$100.00 (Kids/Jr. High after June 26 $125.00 and Sr. High after July 12 $125.00)
Includes: lodging, all meals, activities and a camp T-shirt.
**Fee Does Not include concession (open in the afternoons and evenings). You must pre-register by completing a registration form (online or paper). Final payment is due upon arrival at the campground.
Make checks payable to: ABLAZE STUDENT MINISTRIES as we will write one check for it all!
Registration for each camp begins at 1 p.m. The first meal is at 5 p.m. and the first service is at 7 p.m. Campers must be picked up at 12 p.m. on the last day. (Lunch is the last meal served.) No one is permitted to drop off campers before registration begins! The camp is officially closed after lunch on the last day of Junior and Sr. High camps. No one is permitted to stay on the campground during the afternoon and evening hours at the conclusion of camp!!!
Rules and Guidelines
1. Every camper must register at the office. Sleeping quarters will be assigned to all campers.
You will be expected to bunk there throughout camp. Boys will not enter the girls dorm and girls will not enter the boys dorm.
2. Every camper must attend all classes and evening services.
3. Cars driven to camp must be parked in the designated area and the keys turned in at the camp office.
4. Prohibited materials include: TV’s, radios, CD players, MP3 players, ipods, fireworks,
firearms (including paint ball guns), tobacco, alcohol, drugs, shaving cream (except for personal grooming) and other mess-making materials, and other inappropriate items for a Christian. Cell phones may be checked in to your counselor. If a student is found having a cell phone without the counselor knowing, it will be confiscated until camper leaves camp.
5. All campers will be subject to a head lice check at registration. You will not be permitted to register for youth camp if lice are detected.
6. Indecent behavior will not be tolerated. Pranks will not be tolerated when disrespectful to another person or their belongings. Any camper who is disruptive, disrespectful, or unruly will be sent home at the expense of the parent/guardian.
7. If any person is found guilty of willfully destroying camp property, he or she will be charged
for the cost of repairs and sent home at the expense of the parent/guardian.
8. Those who decide they do not wish to abide by the rules will be sent home at the expense of the parent/ guardian.
Dress Code- Dress must be MODEST!! Guys: Bathing suits must be modest. Shirts must be worn at all times. Girls: Dresses must be modest, and are optional. No shirt that reveals the stomach. Bathing suits must be modest. Yoga pants are not considered appropriate; however they may be worn if they are covered by another piece of clothing. Guys and girls: Shorts must be no shorter than 2 inches above the knee. Clean, nice clothes must be worn to the evening service.
I Agree to obey The Standard And Rules For Campers:
Parent/guardian gives permission for necessary treatment and emergency treatment in the event of illness/injury with parent not available. Acknowledges and accepts the risks of physical injury associated with participation in the activities of youth camp. Except for gross negligence on the part of the sponsor, the participant (or parent/guardian) accepts personal financial responsibility for any bodily or personal injury sustained during the activities of youth camp. Further, the participant (or parent/guardian) promises to hold harmless the Michigan District of the Pentecostal Church of God and its representatives for all loss, property damage or injury related to the activities of youth camp.
Items to bring to youth camp:
1. Bible, notebook, pencil
2. Mattress sheet, sleeping bag, blanket, pillow.
3. Towels/washcloths, soap, shampoo, other personal items.
4. Phone Card. Only collect & credit card calls can be made. (Pastor Mark will have his phone so this is not necessary!)
5. Mosquito Spray.
6. Spending money for the concession stand
7. Tennis shoes (for horseback riding at Junior camp)
8. Swimwear (One piece for girls; dark-colored t-shirt for cover up between Dorm & Swim pond)
9. Two sets of clothes per day (Play clothes/Church clothes)
Any Questions or Comments please Call or Text Pastor Mark @ (810)247-7213